Wednesday, January 27, 2010

gift card holders


Today I have some gift card holders to show you. I made three Christmas ones and three birthday ones for our friends teens, I thought it was a nice alternative than to just giving gift cards to teens in a plan old envelope! I made both male and female card holders using my retired DSP. I can't remember where I cased them from ? Will update when I find the blog.
UPDATE: I found the web site I got the video tutorial from Dawn Griffith (thanks Dawn!)

Supply List
STAMPS: Circle of friendship (retired) and Christmas Punch (level 2 Hostess stamp set USA)
PUNCHES: Scallop circle, 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circles, wide oval and scallop oval, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" squares and both the tag and small tag punches.
CARD STOCK: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Sage Shadow
INK: Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Real Red and Sage Shadow.
RETIRED DSP: Jersey Shore, Winter Green, Dashing and Bali Breeze.
I also used Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment