Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dasher


Hi,
I am back today with the first of my Christmas cards. For this one I used the Dasher stamp from Stampin'Up! for the first time, he is such a lovey reindeer. He looks so elegant!! don't you think.
I decided to use Cherry Cobbler for the main CS and Ink, I love the Brushed gold CS so I used it to mat the stamped image. I think it turned out great!
Thanks for looking :)
Cheers Linda

Supplies

Stamps: Dasher and Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Teeny Tiny Wishes in USA)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Brushed Gold.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler.
Accessories:
Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Modern Label and Word Window Punches and some Kindy Glitz (none SU)

1 comment:

  1. Linda: I love Dasher and this colors together. I have him all over my blog as well. Thanks for sharing.
    Tai

    ReplyDelete