Thursday, December 23, 2010

Folded Xmas Tree

Hi Stampers,
Today I am showing you all my final Christmas card for the year. I was inspired by Stampercamper on splitcoaststampers. I choose the same DSP as stampercamper but added by own bling. The tree was very easy to make, it is just a half circle folded in a few places. I added some Kindy Glitz , retired Ribbon and my favourite accessory at the moment Basic Pearls.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White and Jolly Holiday DSP
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Ribbon (retired), Scallop Oval and 2'x1 3/8' Oval punches, Mini Glue Dots, Top Note Die, EF- Northern Flurry (Holiday Mini US) , cuttlebug EF and Kindy Glitz (both none SU)

Thanks For Looking :)
Cheers Linda

Images © Stampin' Up! 1990-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment