Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christmas cards




Hi, I am back with some Christmas cards I made during the week. The first card I used the Tree Trimmings and Seasonal Wishes (retired) stamp sets, CS Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant and Brushed Silver, I also used some white shimmer CS (non Stampin'Up!) on one of the ornaments, Ink was Elegant Eggplant and the ticket corner punch. The second card I used the Seasonal Wishes (retired) stamp set, Real Red CS and Ski Slope DSP, I punched out the ornaments using the Ornament punch from the US Holiday Mini, I also used some pearls and clear beads from the Pretties Kit, Ink used was the Silver Encore!, Silver cord and Silver gel pen (non Stampin'Up!) The Ribbon: Riding Hood Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain is from the Australian Spring mini. Both cards had Stampin' Dimensional used to pop the ornaments. Thanks for looking! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment