Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friends Wedding Card


Hi again, I attended a work mates wedding last night she looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. anyway the card I made her was cased from clshroed at spiltcoast stampers, I changed it a bit, I used Shimmer white card stock (non su) as in Australia Stampin'Up! does not have shimmery White in catalogue yet, I also used Basic Black CS and a couple of non SU embossing folders. The stamps used are always and Occasional Greetings (US call this Stamp set All Holidays); Ink was Basic Black; Embossing powder was Iridescent,(non SU) again Stampin'Up! Australia doesn't supply it; Ribbon 1/4" Grosgrain Basic Black; pearls are from the Pretties Kit; Punches Word Window, Full Heart and Eyelet border. I hope you all Like it


Thankyou for looking

2 comments:

  1. Just love this card (the shimmer paper is fabulous). The black just offsets it beautifully. What a cute idea with the buttons and bowtie

    ReplyDelete