Friday, November 13, 2009

Easy Xmas Card


Hi, Today I have an easy Christmas card to show you. I made it up quickly a couple of nights ago after spending hours on another more complex card that I didn't like in the end. This one just has a bit of ribbon, punchouts and cardstock. Instead of using a Chocolate chip ornament punchout I used the Ornament punch on the Merry Moments DSP so it exposed the Chocolate Chip CS behind. For a simple card I think it looks rather nice.
Stamps: Seasonal Wishes (retired).
Ink: Chocolate Chip.
Papers: Merry Moments DSP (US Catalogue), Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Whisper White CS.
Ribbon: Old Olive 1/4" and 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon.
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval (from Australian Spring Mini), Scallop Edge and Ornament (US Christmas Mini) punches. I also used a handheld punch to make the holes on the scallop edge.
Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail and Mini Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment