Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Four Seasons



Hi, I bought a lovely frame from Spotlight a few months ago, and finally got around to making something to put in it. I decided to go with the seasons theme, my inspiration came from a lovely card I saw on Splitcoast http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1386164?si=SUO

The framed Art has found a home in my craft room, It was fun to make and looks rather nice I must say!

Stamps Season of friendship (US Catalogue) and Window Dressing (Level 3 Hostess Benefit in Australian Catalogue)


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Glorious Green, Green Galore, Garden Green, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand,Summer Sun, Pacific Point and Stazon Jet Black.


Accessories: Linen Thread, Kindyglitz and large ring brad (both non Stampin'Up!)

Paper: Gable Green,Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Rose Red and Brocade Blue

I hope you all enjoy looking at my framed art as much as I did making it and that I have inspired someone out there to have a go at making one for themselves or for a gift.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely picture you have created, looks like a lots of work. Great colour combination

    ReplyDelete