Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cute Lion Card - Girl

Hi Stampers,
Today I have a cute punch art lion card for you all to look at, I made the card for my niece Dannika, she is turning two this month and I wanted to make a card for her that was cute.
I had all of the punches to make the lion except for the fancy flower punch as it is unavailable to purchase at the moment so I adapted by using smaller circle punches for the mane.
It was also my first time at making an Easel cards, I found it to be reasonably easy to make. Instructions on making easel card can be found here
Free Instructions for the lion card can be found on Kim Score's blog here
Supplies
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Ink: More Mustard, (Ruby Red and Dusty Durango retired)
Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Basic Black and (Dusty Durango retired) also Sweet Always retired DSP
Accessories: Mini glue dots, Dimensionals, On Board lots of letters- retired, White gel pen, Basic Black Stampin' write Journaler, 3/8" Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon and an assortment of Stampin'Up! Punches

1 comment: