Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Santa's little helper

Hi, I'm back today with another punch art Christmas card, Instructions to make this cute card can be purchase from Kim Score http://paperpunchaddiction.blogspot.com

I am hoping to make some more punch art cards over the next week or two, Tonight I am going to get started on making a birthday card for my 2 year old niece, I have a cute lion in mind, but I will need to adapt the mane as I don't have the fancy flower punch, I do hope they work out the kinks soon!! so we can purchase them again.
Thanks for looking :)
Linda
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, Shimmery White, Pink Pirouette and Blush Blossom (Retired) CS and Dashing (retired) DSP
Accessories: Real Red 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, White gel pen, Basic Black Stampin' write, Dimensionals, Assortment of Stampin'Up! Punches, BS Top Note die and Kindy Glitz (none Stampin'Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment